Exclusive Yarra Valley Wineries & Lunch Tour
The Yarra Valley features a landscape of sweeping hills, green valleys, pristine rivers, and acres of vineyards. See why the Yarra Valley sets an international benchmark for premium cool-climate wines.
For this tour, Professional Helicopter Services has partnered with Elite Day Tours to ensure you experience the best of the Yarra Valley’s acclaimed wines, farm-fresh produce and award-winning restaurants.
Step off the helicopter into French heritage meets Australian savvy at Domain Chandon. Here you’ll be greeted and escorted by your Elite Day Tour host on a tour of the facility and seated in the bistro for a VIP tasting of Chandon’s premium flight of sparkling wines.
A short drive takes you to the contemporary Oakridge Winery, ‘Winery Restaurant of The Year’. Beginning at their beautiful cellar door with a tasting of their exemplary wines and later settling in for an indulgent 3 course lunch with matching wines prepared by Head Chef, Matt Stone.
After lunch you will then be transferred to the historic ‘Yering Station’. Housed in the original winery building circa 1859, your knowledgeable hosts will provide you with a relaxed tasting of a selection of their range.
With Professional Helicopter Services as your trusted and experienced specialists offering a range of exclusive experiences, this truly is the best way to experience Victoria’s acclaimed Yarra Valley. Whether you’re accompanied by your partner, friends & family, or even as a premier corporate function, your Vine and Dine experience will be a trip with fond memories for many years to come.
- Private Helicopter Transfer to Domain Chandon Vineyard
- Professional Host
- VIP tasting of the Chandon Sparkling Wine Range (clients also receive 10% off any purchase of 6 or more bottles)
- Private vehicle transport between wineries
- Tasting of the Oakridge Estate Current Release wines
- 3 course lunch with paired wines
- Tasting of full range of Yering Station wines
- Private vehicle transport back to your Hotel or home (within the Melbourne CBD) or Moorabbin Airport.